Sunday 12 November 2017

# YOU

Winters, Coffee, and You



Oh dear! You again. I was just feeling low and that picture of you, it just gave me a curve on my face. Your voice, listening to your voice makes my day. Isn't it strange that just seeing a person or listening to them, speak, makes one feel honored? Yes. I feel that way, even if anyone says that I have gone crazy and I am acting like a stupid. People can say anything like I care. But anything you say to me any words, well they are my treasure. I'll keep them buried in my chest and they are what I am proud of. People said, I don't feel happy, I am not smiling, but who is gonna tell them that it is because you are the one who makes me the happiest. Even the simplest things you do for me, what you say to me when you honor me, tell me how adorable I am, it all just makes me happy, just like that. Like, like an instant coffee. Oh, what a combo, coffee is to you, your talks, your smile, and the scent of your body, the winter nights, both scents make me go crazy and addicted. 

There is nothing more I would ever want to have if you are beside me because that is more than enough. I embrace everything related to you. I would love to do all the stupid things and be as stupid as I can because I know you won’t be judging me. This is what makes you special and yes, you are your own kind of adorable and beautiful. I wanna tell them all if you wanna see me smile, bring YOU because you make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment