Tuesday 23 May 2017

# Observer Thoughts

Life.....An Uncertainity




Life. Well, you know what for everyone it has a different meaning, a different definition, varied associations, memories, experiences, expectations and what more? And you know what else? There is more to these four letters than the few explanations we have for it individually. The difference may be that we often make our own individual boundaries, and we feel comfortable in giving meaning to everything within those limits. Does life knows limits? Have you ever thought these four letters can be elaborated in numerous manners, L; Love, Light, Learn, I; Inspiration, Initiate, Idea, F; Family, Friends, Festive, E; Enlighten, Enrich, Explore. On contrary, they can also be explained as Lust, Offense, Victimize, Ego, and Exploit. Just a random shuffling changes the meaning of life and it turns out to be a completely different thing.

There are times, when I feel that I have lost interest in life, although I consider myself a party person. I like going out with my family, friends, shopping, eating, exploring the places where I have never been before, and experiencing what I never imagined before. Things often don’t turn out the way we expect them to. Like just imagine that you are walking by the road, do you expect that it would be smooth one? No, right? So, life could not be perfect at all times there are things that hold you back and yes, the things which keep you moving.

Well, coming to the point, why I feel that I have lost interest in life? Waking up every single day, starting the day with the same routine and at times there is difference when it comes to going out and having a party. It does make me happy and yes it can make a number of people contented and then after the day long, coming back to the same bed, sleeping and it completes the day. We just forget about light, inspiration, festivity, and enrichment while making up to the “work” which is expected from us.

There have been a few incidents which have led me to think how uncertain the life is. A young girl coming back from home and going to the hostel when the bus she was travelling in has an accident, and she is the only one losing her life among all other 50 passengers including bus crew. Think of a teen age boy, the only son of his parents, is hit by a car which kills him, while he was buying some stuff his mother asked to get from the market. Recently, I just came across the story of a student who is diagnosed with Ewing sarcoma, a type of life threatening cancer, while he is pursuing his medical degree and is heading towards his final year.

Imagine, what life was for them just a couple of seconds before they encountered death and near death experience. Life changed its meaning in just a couple of seconds and often it does not give a signal so you could prepare for it beforehand. What to do when we have to face something for which we aren’t prepared? Life, yeah life never gives you a chance to embrace yourself before turning all the odds against you.


(I am writing my blog after ages, but I am not putting up it as an excuse if there are any errors, 
because I know there are. Perfection isn’t the demand I believe. Well I could only remember these few lines by Junaid Jamshed).


Maar Bhi Jaoun To Youn Mat Roona
Beeti Hoi Batoon Ko, Jaagi Hoi Raatoon Ko
Yaad Karna, Yaad Karna Aur Jee Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment